- We believe that every word of the Bible is inspired by God, that it does not contain any errors, and that it is the supreme authority for our faith and life.
(II Timothy 3:16-17 / II Peter 1:20,21)
- We believe that God eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(John 6:27 / I Peter 1:2 / John 1:1-3 / Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born through the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
(Philippians 2:5-11 / John 1:1-3,14 / Colossians 1:15-17)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God by His direct act and not from any previously existing life forms. All people are descended from the historical Adam and Eve, who are the first parents of the entire human race. Man sinned and brought on himself both physical death and spiritual death, resulting in separation from God. All humans are born with a sinful nature and become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
(Genesis 1:26-28 / Romans 3:23; 6:23 / Ephesians 2:1-10)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice for the human race, and that all who trust in Him are justified before God on the basis of His shed blood.
(Romans 6:23 / Romans 3:21-26)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was bodily raised from the dead, ascended into heaven, and now acts as our high priest and advocate before God the Father.
(I Corinthians 15:12-19 / Hebrews 4:14-16; 7:25 / 1 John 2:1-2)
- We believe that our blessed hope is the imminent, personal and premillenial return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
(I Thessalonians 4:13-18 / Titus 2:11-14 / Revelation 20:1-6)
- We believe that all who trust the Lord Jesus Christ are born again through the work of the Holy Spirit. As children of God they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who makes possible a life of personal holiness and obedience to the will of God. Everyone who is born again is kept by the power of God and is incapable of losing his or her salvation.
(John 1:12 / Romans 8:1-17 / 1 Corinthians 6:19)
- We believe that there will be a bodily resurrection of the just to everlasting bliss and of the unjust to everlasting, conscious punishment.
(1 Corinthians 15:35-58 / John 5:28-29 / 1 Corinthians 3:10-15)
- We believe the local church is a body of those who have placed their trust in Jesus Christ and is organized for worship, work, and fellowship. The local church is an independent and self-governing body responsible to Jesus Christ, who is its Savior and Lord. Baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper are the two ordinances administered by the church as visible symbols of spiritual truth.
(Ephesians 2:13-22 / Acts 16:30-34 / 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)