It is our desire to encourage women of every season to develop a vital relationship with Jesus Christ, build meaningful friendships, and to be equipped for moments of outreach and service. Please join us as we come together to study God’s Word, pray, and build each other up in this loving community.
Beginning on September 6th and 7th, please come and join a group of women from every stage of life as we study and discuss together the truths in God’s Word. More information about the particular study will be coming later this summer.
- Tuesday mornings: 9:30 – 11:30am
- Wednesday nights: 6:30 – 8:00pm
*Childcare is provided for newborns through preschool.
2022 Summer Schedule
All Events 10:00am-12:00pm
- June 2 – Shiawassee Park | Farmington Hills
- June 16 – Beverly Park | Beverly Hills
- July 7 – Clawson City Park | Clawson
- July 21 – Heritage Park Splash Pad/Playground | Farmington Hills
- August 4 – Pool Party (email email@example.com for address)
- August 18 – Pebble Creek Park | Southfield
*Childcare is provided for newborns through preschool. Please register on the link below to reserve your spot.
Do you desire to grow in your knowledge of God’s Word, establish personal study habits, and learn to walk daily life as a Christ-centered disciple? We invite you to join a small, intimate group of two to three women who will spend time studying God’s Word to know what we believe and why, and to grow in our faith.
These small groups, led by a woman in our church family, will meet at various times throughout the week for one semester. Please fill out and submit the information sheet in the link below to get started, and someone will follow-up with you. Please email Andrea Hockenbrocht, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.