If this is a health emergency or you are thinking of harming yourself, please call 911.
Are you struggling with:
- Marriage Issues
There is hope.
Whether you want to know more about what God says about your circumstances or are looking for direction while walking through a difficult season, we are here to come alongside you and encourage you to look to Jesus for answers that bring lasting change. Whether you want to know more about what God says about your circumstances or are looking for direction while walking through a difficult season, we are here to come alongside you and encourage you to look to Jesus for answers that bring lasting change.
Why Biblical Counseling
Biblical Counseling is a ministry of trained and qualified mature believers applying the Bible to help others walk in freedom and healing from sin, so they might genuinely change and grow into a life of abiding in Christ and pleasing him.
Get care from counselors with extensive Biblical counseling training who are equipped and experienced in helping others.
Receive compassion and respect from our team as we seek to walk alongside you through your struggles.
Be encouraged toward a changed life that is pleasing to Jesus Christ.
Our counselors are available to help people of all ages and stages of life. We desire to provide compassionate care and hope to individuals, couples, and families who are dealing with challenges in life.
- Biblical counseling relies on the Bible for God’s perspective and answers to your problem, while secular therapy relies on man’s thoughts.
- Biblical counseling calls you to action to desire, think, and live differently based on God’s purpose for your life.
- Biblical counseling provides support, encouragement, and accountability every day of the week through church community.
- Biblical counseling provides real, lasting hope founded on God’s promises for you.
- Biblical counseling is short-term because you will be equipped to navigate your current and future difficulties.
Whether you are struggling with relationships, emotional distress, grief, or the weight of personal sin, there is hope. We believe that the Bible provides instruction and answers for life’s difficulties, but that true freedom is the result of a dependent and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the authority of Scripture. God’s Word is given by him, the author of all truth. We look to Scripture as the source of direction, principles, and standards for all things pertaining to life and godliness.
- We believe in the sufficiency of Scripture. God’s Word reveals his counsel to us giving us hope in all circumstances as the source of our strength and joy.
- We believe in the regenerative power of the Holy Spirit to make lasting change that will align us under Christ’s authority making a way to restored fullness with God and others.
Each week you will be given assignments to take home between your counseling sessions. The homework is meant to encourage change that lasts.
Behavior takes time to change. The typical time commitment involves regular counseling appointments for a period of eight to twelve weeks.
Your information will be held in strict confidence. The only exception will be where, in the counselor’s judgment, there is a Biblical requirement to involve others (e.g. criminal activity or risk of harm to yourself or others).
There is no fee for Biblical Counseling. All of our counselors volunteer their own time to meet with counselees and are unpaid. You may be asked to read some materials that are at a minimal cost.
Our counseling team consists of volunteers. The counselors are not trained as and do not counsel as licensed psychologists, licensed psychiatrists, state-certified therapists, or any other type of professional mental health care provider.