We’ve reviewed our facilities and have numerous needs that are essential in order to maintain and strengthen our ministry. Did you know that 10,000 people visit our facility on a weekly basis?
Over the next three years, the trustees and elders have determined that we will need to invest $2.5 MM into our church facility for necessary improvements such as:
- HVAC: Continue replacing HVAC systems – many of which are 35+ years old.
- Parking Lot: Replacing the north parking lot along with updating the drainage and lighting.
- Interior: Replace flooring, lighting and electrical systems along with renovating restrooms.
- Exterior: Finish planned exterior improvements.
We are asking you to prayerfully consider how you can partner with HPBC and contribute to meet these needs.
We PRAISE GOD that at the launch of this initiative, we’re already 76% there ($1.9MM has been committed)!
- $900k – will be funded through our church budget during the next 3 years.
- $400k – has been committed by specific HPBC donors during the next 3 years as a kickstart.
- $600k – has been planned as “challenge funds” to help lead and encourage our church family to give.
- $600k – is what remains during the next 3 years and our ASK TO YOU.
We’re simply asking that you give as you’re able and led, above and beyond your normal giving, during the next 3 years.
There are 3 ways you can contribute:
We trust and thank God for His provisions, in His timing for His purpose, and in Him blessing us with faithful members like you. Regardless of our plans and desires, we know the Lord directs our steps (Proverbs 16:9) and holds our future. We are excited as we look toward investing in the future of HPBC together.