Classes are at 6:00pm on Sunday evenings.
The EL · Preschool - High School
Awana Clubs meet on Sunday evenings from September through May from 6:00–7:30pm in the EL area of Kid City. Awana clubs are geared toward Bible verse memorization, Bible lessons with application, and feature fun group games, prizes, and earning badges.
Love & Respect
West Fellowship Hall
Love and Respect is a 10 week DVD study on marriage. The material is based on two simple ideas found in Ephesians 5:33: Love and Respect. But the way in which these two interface is profound.
Each week, as we spend time viewing and discussing the video, we will be answering three major questions:
- Why do we negatively react to each other in marriage? (Answer: The Crazy Cycle)
- How do I best motivate my spouse? (Answer: The Energizing Cycle)
- What if my spouse does not respond to me? (Answer: The Rewarded Cycle)
When a husband and wife gain insight on Love and Respect, it revolutionizes their marriage. Tens of thousands of people have gone through this class worldwide and have found it to have a very positive affect on their marriages. We believe the same can happen in your relationship. God wants you to believe this! He revealed this truth because He is for you!
Apologetics Course - The Evidence of God
South Atrium Hall
Teacher: Richard Ortland
This is a class for men and women of all ages. The course examines the compelling evidence of God as seen in General Revelation (Cosmos, Creation), Special Revelation (Canon, Christ) and Personal Revelation (Conscience).
All lessons consist of well-illustrated and well-researched PowerPoint presentations.
- Do you want to be better prepared to defend your faith?
- Do you have questions about reconciling the Bible with Science?
- Do you understand how Christ is the theme of the Old & New Testament?
- Do you want to know and use six key logical arguments for the existence of God?
- Do you want to be more effective in presenting the Gospel to non-believers?
Then, this is a lesson series for you!